Monday, January 26, 2009

20 weeks and counting...

It's been a few weeks since I blogged. Don't think we have been SO busy that I haven't had time. There hasn't been a whole lot going on. Nathan had the month of January off school so he was able to work a lot and we were able to hang out with friends we aren't able to see enough of.

I went to the doctor today. Baby Boy Moore and Mama are doing great. The doctor measured baby's heartbeat and it was 150! I have started feeling more consitent, strong movements which is one of the best feelings ever!

We are preparing for another crazy semester as Nathan starts back to school. He will continue to work full time, take 9 hours of classes and teach a small group study at church. In just a few short months our lives will be forever changed so I am trying to prepare for that the best I can. I am working full time and staying involved with volunteer activities at church but in my spare time I am thinking about/reading about/shopping for/ Baby Boy.

Some of you have asked about the baby's name. We haven't 100% decided on a name yet. We have several options but nothing has been finalized. This is definitely one of the hardest decisions so far!!



Meg

No comments: