Today is Carson's 4-month birthday!!! He is such a little sweetie and I can't imagine our family without him!
- He is rolling over from front to back but not from back to front yet
- He is grabbing toys and putting them in his mouth
- I think he has starting teething because he drools 24/7 and chews on everything! Brandon started teething at 3 months but didn't cut a tooth until 7 months so I know it might be a few months before I see any teeth
- He has the BIGGEST smile and I love it
- He eats fruit and cereal in the mornings and veggies for dinner
- I am still nursing which is such a blessing. Brandon only nursed for 8 weeks...formula is EXPENSIVE so I am thankful that Carson has nursed longer
- He loves his Mama!!! At this point I am his best friend. He loves his Daddy too but he is definitely a Mama's boy
- He watches Brandon all the time. Half the time he is waiting for a ball to hit him in the head, I am sure, but he seems to enjoy being around him
I am looking for a pediatrician in the area so I can take him for his 4-month check up. He is still long and skinny as he has been since he was born.
WE LOVE YOU, CARSON!!!!!