Thursday, July 9, 2009

Brandon hanging out with the Ladies

I try to get out atleast once a week to hang out with the girls. I love being home with Brandon but sometimes we just need to get out and socialize. So, yesterday was our "date" with the girls. We met Beth, Cassie, Sally and baby Laine at Panera for lunch yesterday. Beth's friend, Mary Evelyn, was in town from Mississippi so she and her two year old daughter were there with us. We ate outside and had a great time catching up.

Me and Sally at Panera Bread

Beth and Cassie with baby Laine (Sally's daughter)

Mary Evelyn and Beth chillin' with Brandon at Beth's apartment

Brandon loves to cuddle

Brandon will be one month old tomorrow...I can't believe it! He has a doctor's appointment in the morning. I am anxious to see how much he has grown since his appointment two weeks ago. I am sure he has gained atleast a pound. He is a growing boy!

Meg

No comments: