Thursday, October 29, 2009

Night Owl

So, I put Brandon in bed at 9:00...his normal bedtime. For some reason, he REFUSED to go to sleep. He was in his room talking to himself which turned into a whine that ended in a scream. Normally, if he cries when I put him to bed I let him cry it out and he will cry himself to sleep (call me mean...I don't care...hahaha).

After about 15-20 minutes of the crying and screaming Nathan went and got him out of his room and brought him into our room. He laid inbetween us and talked and laughed for about 30 minutes before "telling me" that he was ready to go to bed.

I couldn't help but grab my phone off the bedside table to get this video:




He blesses my heart!


Meg

2 comments:

Summer said...

So precious! Love it! Love how they "talk" to themselves now and make little and sometimes big noises!

Jada Scruggs said...

oh, he is a cutie!!!!