Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jonah, Hats & Grins

I am in a Bible study group and this was my first morning back after our summer break! (They met last week but Brandon had a fever rash so I kept him home.) Anyway, it was so good to see ladies that I haven't seen since the spring. We are doing a study of the book of Jonah and after a week of personal study and small group discussion this morning, I can tell it's going to be a good one!

This afternoon we went to a consignment sale where Brandon got his first hat! He likes to wear his daddy's hat around the house which, of course, is way too big. So, I got him his own and he was SO PROUD! He usually takes hats on and off. He wore it the entire way home!! =)


Carson turned eight weeks old today. He is becoming more and more alert and aware of what's going on around him. He loves to watch Brandon. I will prop Carson up on the couch so he can see what's going on around him. Once he sees Brandon he starts smiling. It is so sweet...especially since Brandon likes to hit and kick him. I am surprised Carson doesn't cry every time he sees Brandon! =) Anyway, it's fun to watch!





Meg

No comments: