Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's Been a While...

Nathan and I have been without internet for about FIVE MONTHS...and eternity in the blogging world! A few months ago we decided to disconnect our home internet in an effort to save a little money each month. We both have internet on our cell phones so it's not like we were totally disconnected (thanks to Facebook) but it's nearly impossible to blog on a cell phone! =) So...thanks to a GREAT deal from AT&T, we are back online and HERE I AM!!!

It would take DAYS for me to recap the last few months in detail so I will post highlights to catch you up on what has been happening with us.

The last time I blogged Brandon was ten months old. Ok, well, he is fifteen months old now. Here are a few pictures from the past few months.

ELEVEN MONTHS

His first trip to the zoo...and he LOVED it!!

Hendersonville on Mother's Day weekend - first BIG BOY haircut...thanks, Aunt Tiffany.



ONE YEAR

We took Brandon to Huber Farm's on his birthday...he loves playing ball with Daddy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY BOY!!!



Since then...

Carson Walter Moore was born on July 29, 2010. He weighed 9 lbs. 1 oz and was 22 inches long. I went to the doctor on July 28th for my routine weekly check-up and my blood pressure was high. Up to that point the pregnancy had been perfect - no gestational diabetes, no high blood pressure...nothing. My doctor scheduled a c-section for the NEXT MORNING. I am sure that made my bp go up even more! =)

Brandon and Carson meet for the first time!! Brandon (13 months old) didn't know what to think - he just laughed! =)


Carson is 7 1/2 weeks old and SO precious! He is eating and sleeping great which is a HUGE blessing. Brandon thinks it's his job as the big brother to poke and prod, hit and kick, hug and kiss his little brother as much as possible.

Brandon is definitely a daddy's boy and I am CONVINCED that Carson will be all mine! =) ...but I am beginning to wonder if I have another Daddy's boy on my hands...and that's ok, too!



I LOVE MY BOYS!!!!



Meg

No comments: