Friday, March 8, 2013

You're Already There



Perfect song for such a time as this...

In a previous post (The Journey posted 1/9/13) I mentioned that we had notified Grande View of our desire to end our position here and begin the journey to the next phase of ministry. Since then things have gotten crazy!

We have been supported by Faith Church but we actually work for MAAC (owners of the apartment complex). We are Resident Activity Programmers and there are people in apartment complexes across the country that have people just like us serving in the RAP program. Unfortunately, they have decided to end the program nationwide. I really feel like God leading us out in January was preparing us for the news that the program was ending. However, we have to be out of our apartment in a month to a month and a half. I mean, we can continue to stay here but we would have to pay full rent and the cost of these apartments is more than we want to pay so...

PRAY!!!

We are praying and seeking a place to live until Nate finds a pastorate job. He has spoken with a church but it was very preliminary and we are not sure where things will go from here.

PRAY!!!

I pray that we act on obedience and not lack of patience. If you know me then you know that patience is not my best attribute!!! I am learning...

PRAY!!!

On 1/18/13, I posted Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths." So here I am. Trusting.


Thanks for your prayers.



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: