Monday, February 25, 2013

Artist?

Brandon has always been eager to learn so teaching him the alphabet, colors, numbers, etc. hasn't been too challenging. The past few months he has been learning how to write his name. I am so proud of him!!!

We stayed home from church this morning because he and Dalton were looking a little snotty. So, while Nate and Carson were at church, Brandon and I practiced writing his name and a couple other words. Here is his name...



I keep his paper and colored pencils on the kitchen table because he goes in there often to draw or practice his letters. While I was eating lunch this afternoon he was sitting at the table drawing a picture of his Daddy. This is what he came up with...



hahahahahahahahaha!! That's my favorite little picture EVER!!!

I am starting to wonder if he isn't going to take after his great-granddaddy, Daddy Bill. After all that is who he is named after!!



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: