Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Restless



I decided to lay down when the boys took a nap this afternoon. I just needed a few minutes of rest. Well, don't you just LOVE when the Lord decides you need something more??

I decided to get up and do my Bible study that I usually save for after the boys have gone to bed. My time involves reading and writing while listening to worship music. The station I have set on my phone plays songs randomly and I never know what's coming on next.

I am so thankful the Lord led me up from the comfy chair and into His presence. This song came on while I was finishing up my reading for the day...and as I heard Dalton stirring upstairs =)



This song has been a huge part of my life.
As I listened to the words as I have hundreds of times before I realized that it has more meaning now than it ever has before.
I opened up my journal and jotted down the words and more thoughts as I listened to it a few times more.

Thank you, Lord, for causing the restlessness...



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: