Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Regardless...

So, I guess it's pretty obvious to you that Nathan likes to pick on me. That's ok. It's all in love, I know! =)
In spite of his aggravations, I want to brag on him for a minute.

Nathan and I met in the fall of 2005 and married in the spring of 2008. Regardless of our "relationship status" the one thing I have loved and respected most about him is his love for the Lord, His Word, and His people.
He co-teaches a Sunday school class at church and leads a Bible Study at our apartment one night a week. He loves to study, prepare, and communicate the truths of Scripture to the Body and it is AWESOME to see! I love my husband and I am SO blessed!

Ok, so now he is sitting in the room with me with his IPOD on singing "God is God" by Steven Curtis Chapman. Yeah, all I can hear is his deep monotone "singing" voice...I guess it's joyful NOISE for somebody, right?! =)


Meg

1 comment:

Bradshaw's said...

We're so glad to see where the two of you have been and where you've come. How exciting to be hosting a small group! What's the weekly study about?

Love you guys,
Char