Monday, December 29, 2008

Baby Moore is a BOY!!!

Nathan and I were able to experience one of the most awesome things today!! We had an ultrasound and found out that our baby is a boy!!! We are so excited and I wanted to let all of you know so you can praying for us and baby.

We were able to get several pictures but some of them would be too embarrassing to our precious little one so just know that it is a boy! =)

This was taken before the ultrasound tech zoomed in. This is a profile - you can see his head and arm.

He's just chillin'.

The past few days have been neat as I have been able to feel the baby move. So much is going on in his little life right now - it's SO amazing!!!!

I have been very blessed through this pregnancy so far. I didn't experience morning sickness or nausea. I haven't had any food cravings or restless nights. I pray that everything continues to go smoothly...if not, it's all worth it. Thanks to those of you that have offered words of encouragement. We don't take it for granted!

Oh, and the official due date is June 16, 2009!



Meg

1 comment:

This Is Stupid said...

How exciting Meg! It's very fun to find out the sex and begin the process of nailing down a name! (The hardest part, I think!!)
Take care--and enjoy the peace and quiet while you can =)
--We are also expecting #2 at the end of August!