Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in Hendersonville

Since Nathan and I were in Alabama on Christmas Day, my parents decided that we would celebrate Christmas at my sister's house in Hendersonville, TN. That's halfway between here and Jackson so it worked out perfectly. Nathan and I left early this morning so we could go to church with Tiffany and Tommy. By the time we got back to their house, my parents and brother were getting there from Jackson.

Tiffany cooked and it was VERY YUMMY!!! We exchanged gifts, watched football, played Yahtzee and celebrated Sunniee's (my neice's) 7th birthday.

As was our trip to Calera, it was sooo quick but well worth it.

Jonathan and Graciee

Nanny and Sunniee (the birthday girl)


HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY, SUNNIEE!! WE LOVE YOU!

Austin and Sunniee. They can't even act like they love each other - hahahaha, look at Sunniee's face.

Graciee Ann

Meg

No comments: