Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby cousins...

My sister, Tiffany, and Tommy got married in January of this year. Nathan and I got married 9 weeks later in April. It was a pretty crazy few months - for my Mama mostly!!! =) We were each others maid/matrons of honor and loved celebrating our special days together.

This past week Tiffany called to tell me that she is PREGNANT!!! She just found out so we are thinking she is about 9 weeks behind me...I am just about 14 weeks along.

Nanny (my Mama) is so thrilled to have TWO new grandbabies on the way and Tiffany and I are excited about our "baby cousins."

It's a very exciting time!!!!





Meg

2 comments:

Aunt Meme said...

Congrats to the both of you!!!! Elizabeth, Phillip, Mitchell, Jacob and of course Jedidiah are all excited. Mostly to have more to play with, when we all find the time at the same time to get together. Hehe.

Love from the family,
Aunt Meme

Nathan and Meg said...

Aunt Meme...is that what you want to be called??? =) Cute.