Friday, December 4, 2009

A Day in the Life...

Nathan was gone all day today...literally. He left at 7:00am and got home at 8:30pm. I knew he wouldn't get to see Brandon at all so I made sure to keep him up after his bottle so that Daddy could see him for a few minutes.

Brandon and I lots of fun today and I was able to capture a few of those moments...(I have a camera phone so it's not like I carry a camera around everywhere I go...just so you know haha)

Playing in the hall outside the bathroom patiently waiting for me to get ready...notice his cell phone. I gave him an old one of mine since he LOVES to talk on the phone (especially when I am on it) =)

We ran a few errands and then spent the early part of the afternoon at the mall. We will be doing plenty of this during the cold months since we can't go outside. He looked around and "talked" the whole time.

Today was a milestone in his eating...he normally eats a fruit and bottle for breakfast; bottle for morning snack; a veggie and bottle for lunch; bottle for afternoon snack; and cereal and bottle for dinner/bedtime...Well, today he ate more in each bottle AND he ate two veggies for lunch - peas (ewwwww) and sweet potatoes.

Eli is becoming more and more attentive to Brandon...today more so than ever.

He walked around the blanket but never got on it

Brandon finally paid attention to him...this interaction went on for about 15-20 minutes. It was pretty funny.

I put Brandon in his bed so I could get his bedtime stuff together. He never plays in his bed so he was a little confused I think...

It didn't take him long to realize that Mommy could play a good game of peek-a-boo =)

He was laughing so hard...I guess it was funny that he was in his bed playing and not going "night night"

He discovered that the mattress was bouncy and was squealing and laughing so hard...this was GREAT! =)



Brandon and I had a good day (as we normally do) but he sure was glad to see Daddy when he got home (as he always is). Nathan walks in the door, puts down his stuff and says, "Hey, buddy." Brandon lets out a high pitched squeal and/or a laugh to welcome his Daddy home. So sweet!! I love my boys!


Meg

No comments: