Monday, December 14, 2009

Graduation

FINALLY!!! The day Nathan and I have been waiting for...GRADUATION DAY!! I think Brandon was more excited than anybody! =) I did okay not seeing Nathan some nights of the week. There were some days where Brandon wouldn't get to see his Daddy at all and he would be so excited when Nathan would come home and spend time with him. He is SO glad Daddy is around more!!!

Nathan's family was able to come to Louisville for the weekend which was great!! There were ten of them that came so instead of getting hotel rooms they rented a house on the river. They were here for a few days so we were able to spend some quality time with them.

Graduation morning

Nathan getting his diploma...YAY!!!

Nathan with his friend, Justin.

Us...I love him and am SO proud of him!

Nathan with his parents



We are still in the waiting stage...we have had minimal contact with one church but nothing has really come of it. So, we are continuing to pray that His will be done and that we will end up where we can most glorify Him. In the meantime, Nathan is continuing to work full time and taking time to RELAX in the evening since he doesn't have to read 5,000 pages a week! Ok, that's a slight exaggeration but not by much.

I am excited about what God has in store for us, but I have to admit that I am getting anxious about some of the details. The lease on our apartment ends in February. So, we have a few weeks before we have to let the office staff know if we are ending our lease or extending it. If we live month to month it is WAY more rent per month...if we sign a six-month lease that puts us here until August. I know that God could care less about leases and our time frames. I know that He will take care of us and provide for us but it makes me a little anxious.




Meg

1 comment:

linda in georgia said...

It was great to see you at graduation. You are blessed with a wonderful family. Brandon is so cute. And sorry that I am a lurker!