Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Playdate

Mona and I met when I was in seminary. We were roommates and worked together at Chili's. I sang in her wedding and she was one of the first people to come see Brandon when he was born. She and her husband, Mark, are now in ministry in Arkansas so I don't get to see her near as often as I would like. But, her parents live in Louisville so she was here for the holidays and was able to take some time go hang out...plus, she had a baby five weeks ago so I HAD to meet him!

So, yesterday we met at our friend, Sally's, for a fun little playdate. Mona has two boys: Gannon (1 1/2 years old) and Lincoln (5 weeks). Sally has a little girl, Laine (turned 1 yesterday)...she is on here lots! =) Then, there was Brandon (6 months on the 10th). We had a lot of fun and it was good to be able to catch up!!

Brandon in the jumper...his favorite toy at Sally's house

Baby Lincoln...so precious!

The kiddos

Laine and Lincoln

Gannon working a puzzle

Gannon giving Brandon his paci...hahahaha thanks, Gannon! =)


Mona and her boys


It was great to see you, Mona!!! Hopefully, it won't be 5 months before we see you again!




Meg

No comments: