Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Been A While...

I just realized it's been a couple weeks since I last posted...oops!! I have been busy reorganizing Brandon's room to make room for baby #2 in a few months (we are still deciding on a name). I redecorated a little but mainly just reorganized clothes and made room for more toys and a bed! =)

A consignment sale was in town so I was able to buy some new clothes for Brandon and a new swing for Baby Boy. It's a swing that turns into a rocking chair...so cute! You can see Brandon's old swing in the background of this picture. He swang in it MAYBE four times...it doesn't work very well...the music doesn't play...so I am just getting rid of it. I paid $10 for it at a consignment sale last year so I am not too worried about it. The new swing is for his baby brother and Brandon thinks it's his! =) I guess I need to get used to that!!!



Some good friends from seminary were in town last week for the Together for the Gospel conference. While their husbands attended the conference we took the kiddos to eat lunch and play at All About Kids. I will post pictures from this soon...my friend, Lindsay took pictures so I will get those soon.

I was sick for a couple days at the end of last week. I think it was a stomach virus of some sort but I think some of it was pregnancy related too. Luckily, Nathan had a couple days off work and he was such a HUGE help with Brandon and letting me rest.

Again, I will post pictures soon!!! I just wanted to take the time to catch you up on what has been going on with us.



Meg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute chair. Isn't it nice to find such good deals that you don't have to sweat the unused items? ;)