Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Carson is FOUR MONTHS old!


Today is Carson's 4-month birthday!!! He is such a little sweetie and I can't imagine our family without him!

  • He is rolling over from front to back but not from back to front yet
  • He is grabbing toys and putting them in his mouth
  • I think he has starting teething because he drools 24/7 and chews on everything! Brandon started teething at 3 months but didn't cut a tooth until 7 months so I know it might be a few months before I see any teeth
  • He has the BIGGEST smile and I love it
  • He eats fruit and cereal in the mornings and veggies for dinner
  • I am still nursing which is such a blessing. Brandon only nursed for 8 weeks...formula is EXPENSIVE so I am thankful that Carson has nursed longer
  • He loves his Mama!!! At this point I am his best friend. He loves his Daddy too but he is definitely a Mama's boy
  • He watches Brandon all the time. Half the time he is waiting for a ball to hit him in the head, I am sure, but he seems to enjoy being around him

I am looking for a pediatrician in the area so I can take him for his 4-month check up. He is still long and skinny as he has been since he was born.

WE LOVE YOU, CARSON!!!!!




Meg

1 comment:

Carey said...

Not sure where in Nashville you are (even if I knew it wouldn't make much difference - I don't know my way around there at all), but we see Dr. Albertson at Cool Springs Pediatrics. We love their office! Used them since Karis was born and when we moved to Louisville they were helpful and I could call them with any questions. They didn't mind seeing her when she got sick when we were home visiting, and now that we're back in TN all 3 kids go there.