Monday, November 22, 2010

Yes, I am Alive!

It's been a couple weeks since my last post and the main reason is because we are still waiting to get our computer back. We have a laptop but all my pictures are on our other computer and what good is blogging if I don't have pictures?! =)

The computer has been fixed and has been shipped back so hopefully there will be a LENGTHY update soon...I know you can't wait!

Just know...
1. Nathan got a job with Cellular Sales (retailer of Verizon). He actually started today. I am anxious to hear how his first day went.
2. We have been overwhelmed with support and encouragement in our ministry at Grande View. Faith Church has been great and we are so blessed to be part of such a great church family.
3. The boys are doing great...sleeping through the night after a few weeks of sleepless nights. We had a time change twice (going from EST to CST and then daylight savings time) and it really messed with all of us!

Look for more posts soon!!!



Meg

No comments: