Monday, April 4, 2011

The More the Merrier

"The more the merrier"...that's what Tiffany said when I called to see if our friend, Allison, could come with us on Saturday. Allison had been with at our house that afternoon as we had attempted to help her with Algebra homework. I made good grades in Algebra (Geometry is a different story) but some of it was very frustrating. Well, I revisited those frustrations when trying to figure out her assingment.

At 4:00 we were heading to Tiffany's so we told Allison we would just take her home on the way. We were about 3 minutes from her house and I said, "Hey you wanna go with us?" I am glad she agreed to hang out with us old folks! =) We had a great time and Sunniee and Graciee LOVED her!


Thank you, Tommy! Dinner was YUMMY!

The boys were ready to eat!! Graciee brushing Allison's hair Graciee gave Allison her new "do" =)


Their relationship This picture makes me laugh!!!! Tiffany and Tommy


Tommy grilled out. We watched basketball. I got a haircut. We had a great time!!!


Allison, hopefully you don't think my family is TOO crazy! =) Glad you went with us!






Meg

No comments: