Monday, August 15, 2011

Cuba 2011

Nathan and I had the opportunity to go to Cuba this past week. We left August 4th and got back August 13th. We are so thankful for his parents who were willing to keep the boys so Nathan and I could go on this trip together.

We learned so much from the culture and people. They have very little but they are some of the most hospitable people I will ever meet. God was faithful in using His word to reach others and be a source of encouragement to us and the people we came in contact with.

Nathan was given the opportunity to preach at a house church and share his testimony at the camp. I love to hear him share his passion for the Word. He is such a blessing to me! I was able to share my testimony at a house church and at the camp. What a humbling experience!!

Here is a slide show of our time in the Cayman Islands and Cuba. We were in Grand Cayman for layovers going to Cuba and coming home. What a beautiful way to start and end our trip!

Ok, so for some reason it has added my pictures backwards again. Any of you that use photobucket know how to fix this? Until I fix it, here are the pictures...backwards =)





Meg

No comments: