Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In Sickness and In Health

Today was a LONG day! I woke up feeling a little under the weather and it only got worse as the day went on. The boys have been "icky" since Sunday so I took them to the doctor. Diagnosis: Double ear infection in both boys. Ugh.

This was Brandon this morning...lethargic, little appetite...not normal for my little man!

And Carson...just pitiful. Brandon had the gunk too but not near as bad. It gives "little booger" (what I call Carson) a whole new meaning! =)


After the doctor's appointment we came home, ate lunch, and played for a few minutes before naptime. My hope was that I could lay down for a little while. Yeah right. Brandon took forever to go to sleep. By the time he fell asleep I was afraid Carson was going to wake up within the half hour, so no rest for Mommy. That's ok. I got stuff done but with a major headache and lots of coughing.

They took two rounds of medicine today and by bedtime they were almost back to normal. I am expectant and hopeful that they will wake up "gookless" and in GREAT moods! =) I am scared my expectations might not be met but I can hope, right?!

I am so thankful for Nate! He stayed home from church tonight so he could entertain the boys and I could get a little down time. I laid on the couch most of the night which was VERY helpful. Thank you, Nathan! You are the BEST!

I had to post this video of Nathan and Brandon playing football tonight. So precious! Do we have a future Vol on our hands? =)






Meg

No comments: