Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to Meeeeee

My birthday was Wednesday. My day was pretty normal except for dinner at Chili's - MY FAVE!! I started the day with Zumba, then went to a mom's group that I have recently started going to, then went to church that night.

BUT TODAY I got to use Nathan's birthday present to me. He gave me a FREE DAY! He said he would watch the boys so I could meet some Louisville friends in Bowling Green for the day. Awesome!! He is so precious! So, a few of my friends from Louisville drove to Bowling Green and I drove from Nashville and we had so much fun!

We met at Olive Garden for lunch which was delicious!



Then we decided we would go somewhere that we couldn't go with kids. I mean, we COULD go with kids but it's much more enjoyable without them...the BIGGEST FLEA MARKET IN KENTUCKY just happens to be in Bowling Green. So, that's what we did. We saw some of the most random stuff but we got a few good buys and had a great time.



We ended our day at Starbucks. We were able to sit, drink coffee, and chat for two hours. WHAT?! Yes, it was amazing!



Thanks, Nathan, for being so thoughtful! What a great birthday present! I love you!!!

I got home in time for dinner and sorted through some clothes that Kellee gave me for the boys. Thanks again, Kellee!! Then, it was bathtime for the boys. They love bathtime!!!





What a fun day!




Meg

No comments: