Tuesday, October 25, 2011

UT vs Bama

Nathan is from Alabama...I am from Tennessee. This makes the third Saturday in October a holiday! =) Unfortunately, I don't really have any reason to cheer but it makes for a fun day of football.

We have made a deal. If Tennessee wins then the next year I can dress the boys in UT gear. If Alabama wins then I have to dress the boys in ugly clothes - I mean, Bama gear. Well, since Alabama won last year I had to dress them accordingly.




(Carson had on a sweatshirt but it didn't last long and he wouldn't stay still for a picture.)

I was SO excited at halftime when it was 6-6 but my joy was quickly zapped in the second half.

I am convinced that Tennessee will be able to beat Bama in a couple years. The boys will be wearing orange and white on the third Saturday in October before long.



Meg

No comments: