Wednesday, May 1, 2013

You Revive Me



Listen to this song. Listen to the words. Have you ever been in a place where you needed the Lord to revive you...spiritually?

The past few months have been very dry spiritual places for me. Has it been based on circumstances? 100% yes. Is that ok? Not really. I have relied on the Spirit to intercede on my behalf when I haven't known words to pray. I have depended on encouragement from my husband when I have felt so far from the Lord's grasp. I have needed the Lord to revive me.

The past few days have been significant. I have felt the Lord lifting me out of a pit and breathing life into me. Circumstances are still rough...Prayers are still unanswered...but regardless, God is God.

He is about bringing the dead to life and I am confident that He can revive us. It's all about surrender!

My favorite line of the song is "all my deserts are rivers of joy." I love that He can take the spiritually dry times in our lives and turn them into rivers of JOY!!!

Be encouraged.



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: