Thursday, February 26, 2009

Company

I had company yesterday which was great! It was a great break from staring at the same four walls all day long. My great friend, Sally, and her baby girl, Laine, came over yesterday morning to hang out and work on wedding shower invitations for our friend, Cassie. They were here for a few hours and it was a great time to play with two-month old Laine and chat.


We got the invitations done which is great, but a while after they left I noticed that my feet were swollen which means my blood pressure was up. I guess I did too much while she was here even though I didn't do anything. Anyway, I got a mini-sermon from Mama and Nathan so I was down for the rest of the day yesterday. It's so hard to just sit/lay all day but I know that's what's best for me and baby so I need to get over it, huh!?

Nathan did a load of laundry last night and made breakfast this morning. I am lucky to have such a sweet husband!


Meg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally's baby Laine is beautiful!! Prevent another mama sermon...stay in bed!!