Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's Wednesday morning...the second full day of bedrest. I have been getting up at the normal time (7:00). I think that's mainly because my body is used to waking up that early but, also, my bladder is being kicked by my sweet little baby boy! =)

Around noon yesterday I decided that I was bored which made me realize that the next week was going to be LOOONNNNG if I didn't find something to do. So, after doing some much needed journaling, I decided to start reading books that Nathan's mom gave me. I love Terri Blackstock novels and Carol gave me two series when we were in Alabama for Thanksgiving. I have read one of the series but I decided I would start on the second.

The doctor's office called me yesterday with the results of my blood work from Monday. They said everything came back normal - praise the Lord!

Anxiously awaiting next Wednesday,
Meg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see that being board has caused you to work on your blog. good news about bloodwork. praying that you will be taken off BR next Wednesday. by the way, any names? Mack's was choosen before i was ever married into the stegall family. caleb's wasn't and i had such a hard time deciding. the nurse was hanging over me saying "we have to have a name, like now".

Nathan and Meg said...

hahahahahahaha actually, Caleb William was one of our original choices. We haven't decided on a name yet...we are hoping to atleast go to the hospital w/ a few choices if we havent decided already. It's definitely the toughest decision so far.