Tuesday, September 15, 2009

3 Month Weigh-In

I took Brandon to the doctor this afternoon for his three month check-up. I knew taking him in that he had grown a lot because of the way his clothes are fitting, but I had no idea...first a recap...

At birth - 8 lbs 6 oz., 19 3/4 inches
One month - 10 lbs 2 1/2 oz., 22 inches
Two months - 13 lbs 6 1/2 oz., 24 1/2 inches

Today - 15 lbs 6 oz., 26 1/2 inches!!

When the doctor read his height he said, "He is 2 feet and 2 1/2 inches tall." Ok, when you put it that way...HE IS ONE BIG BABY!!! =) Brandon is in the 90th perecentile for weight and in the 95th percentile for height. We have a linebacker on our hands!!!

The past few days Brandon has been a little fussier than normal and has been drooling a lot. He is 3 months 5 days old today...WAY to early for teething, right? Wrong. The doctor told me today that he has started teething and it's ok to give him Tylenol if I notice he is in pain. I can't believe we are already at that little phase but BRING IT! =)

We have a happy, healthy baby boy and I am so thankful!!!





Meg

1 comment:

This Is Stupid said...

Aww! Poor baby, right? Abby had her first tooth at 3 months. Sooo early, it seemed. She had ALL her teeth by like 8 months. Crazy! It's not fun, but it will pass. I can't believe he's so big. You better get him an agent and go ahead and call UT! ha!
BTW I heart pumpkin spice lattes!!!