Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SEC Rivalry

Nathan had to work on Saturday so Brandon and I spent the day watching football. We started off watching the Alabama game which wasn't very exciting considering they beat Florida International 40-14! After the Bama game we watched the mighty VOLS take on the Florida Gators. I was very pessimistic about the game because the Gators are ranked #1 in the nation. It is a long time rivalry so I was just crossing my fingers that Tennessee would show up and play decent.

They only lost by ten points with a final score of 23-13! That was MUCH better than I expected!! Way to go, Vols!! (I am still hoping for a better quarterback next year but I will be content with what we have...)

Brandon cheering for the Vols...


There are three things about this picture that I LOVE...
1. Look at his toes!! I am pretty sure I took this after we sacked Tebow for the FOURTH time!!! =)
2. The Diet Mt. Dew!! I didn't realize I had left my drink there until I had taken the picture...hilarious!
3. The baby boy sitting in his Bumbo seat. He is such a joy to have around and I am sure we have many more exciting football days ahead!


Meg

No comments: