Monday, February 15, 2010

...Another Snow Day

I have lived in Louisville for five years and we have had more snow this year than any other year. Sure, we had an awful winter storm and we have had some serious ice issues but this year the snow just won't go away. Just when the sun comes out to melt it, here comes more snow...inches and inches of it. It's beautiful to watch but after a few days of being stuck inside I am going a little stir crazy.

This morning I woke up to 3.5 inches of snow on the ground and more falling from the sky. That's not much but it's just enough to make you want to stay inside...back roads are scary when they are snow covered (maybe that's just me and my Tennessee upbringin')! =) So, Brandon and I made the best of it.

Brandon has been ready for "real food" for a while now so...last night at Cracker Barrel he had some of my grilled chicken and some cinnamon apples. Today he had a hot dog for lunch. YUMMY! (No worries, I took the skin off the hot dog.)

I have loved watching the Winter Olympics. It's a good thing because it has kept me entertained most of the day. Brandon doesn't watch TV...in fact, I can put on any children's DVD or the most entertaining Sesame Street episode and he could care less. However, he watched snowboarding for quite a while.

Nathan is actually getting off work a little early tonight - woo hoo!! Hopefully tomorrow the roads will be clearing and I can go about my normal routine.




Meg

3 comments:

This Is Stupid said...

Ugh! I am feeling ya! These days sometimes feel like they will never end! Brandon is so cute. I know you are enjoying him. Are you ready for #2?!

Nathan and Meg said...

Am I ready?! =) It's so weird because there isnt time to sit and think about the pregnancy like with the first one...you know how it is. Once I know the gender and can start preparing it will feel more "real."

Unknown said...

Que Deus abençõe sua família,ela é muito linda