Friday, February 26, 2010

Lately...

Ok, so for some reason my USB cord to my camera quit working so I can't load pictures. This is a SAD DAY for me!!! Not only does it effect blogging and Facebook but it also slows me down on updating Brandon's baby book...if I can't load the pictures on the computer, I can't send them to WalMart to be printed which means I can't put them in his book. JUST TERRIBLE!!! Ok, so I am being a bit dramatic but that is the main reason I haven't updated in a while.

Hopefully I can post pictures soon, but since I last posted, we have been to Hendersonville to visit Tiffany and her family for her birthday. My parents were able to come over from Jackson and celebrate with us. I love family time!! It was a REALLY quick trip (left Louisville Friday afternoon and got back Saturday afternoon) but it was worth it. I have so many cute pictures. Hopefully, I can post them soon.

Last Sunday, we went to Springfield, KY where Nathan preached for the first time in a LONG time. A friend of ours is the pastor there and he was leading a marriage retreat that weekend so he asked Nathan to come preach in his absence. Nathan did a great job and he was excited to have the opportunity.

That night we went to McAlister's for dinner. I got Brandon a kid's meal...hot dog and applesauce. Oh, yeah he has started eating table food. I still give him baby food every once in a while but he does a good job "chewing" the real stuff. Anyway, he ate half of his hot dog and all of his applesauce. As we were finishing up dinner, Nathan decided to feed Brandon a pickle to see what he would do. He loved it...he ate Nathan's pickle and mine!!! It was hilarious. I do have a picture of that because I took it with my phone...



I go to the doctor on Monday for a check-up on baby #2. I will update about that as soon as I can.



Meg

No comments: