Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

I have never really been a fan of Valentine's Day. Most of the time girls say they hate Valentine's Day because they don't have a boyfriend or the guy they like is dating someone else and they are bitter. Well, boyfriend or not, I was never a fan of the holiday and being married hasn't changed that. I think it's silly that for one day we are expected to be sweet! =) I would rather have a Valentine year round! hahahaha.

Nathan came home on Friday and told me that he was scheduled to work noon to five on Sunday (Valentine's Day). Ok, so I don't like the holiday yet my feelings were hurt when he told me he had to work - go figure. So, anyway, I went to lunch with friends after church, came home and napped with Brandon, then waited for Nathan to get home. We had dinner at Cracker Barrel and dessert at the Homemade Pie Kitchen...YUMMY! That piece of pecan pie was all that I needed to make it a Happy Valentine's Day! =)

Brandon before church on Valentine's Day...so precious and handsome!




Meg

No comments: