Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Eight Months Old

Brandon is eight months old today!! It's crazy how much he has changed in the last month. I have kept up with some of it on here on you can scroll down to see the most recent "Brandon happenings." =)

  • He is crawling and pulling up! He was pulling up to his knees but he is pulling up to his feet now. He is crawling EVERYWHERE and into EVERYTHING!
  • He loves his Daddy!!! He comes to me when he is hungry or sleepy but other than that, he is all about hanging all over Nathan. I tell Nathan it makes me jealous but it doesn't. It makes me happy. He started saying, "Dada" a few weeks ago and has yet to say, "Mama."
  • He is on stage 3 baby foods...that won't last long. I think he is ready for some real food.
  • He loves his puff snacks. I usually give them to him when I am cleaning house or cooking dinner because it keeps him entertained! =) Hey, it works.
  • He is wearing 12 month clothes and has been for a while.
  • He loves going to church. Between Cafe Mom, Bible study, and regular church activities, we are there a lot. The nursery workers go on and on about how sweet and content he is...I hope I get that report forever!!! =)
  • He is still sleeping great...about 10 hours at night and two naps during the day. I am going to try to keep those two naps going until the new baby is here (due in August).

We love you, Brandon!




Meg

No comments: