Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'M BAAAACCCKKKK!!! =)

WOW!! Ok, so it's been A LONG TIME since my last blog!! We actually haven't had internet at our house in a while...we have relied on smart phones but we are back online!

I know I need to update tons of stuff like pictures of Dalton, our six-month old. He was born June 22, 2012 and has been a JOY to have in our family. Having three kids ages three and under has its challenges but we are so much more blessed than all those challenges combined.

We are still in Nashville working with the Grande View apartment complex (read previous blogs for info on that). Nathan also works full time with Alfa Insurance and I work part time at the Bellevue YMCA. We have learned a lot in the last 2+ years...We have learned about what it means to serve together...We have learned patience...We have relied on God's promises and His faithfulness.

As soon as I can get pictures from my phone to computer I will update pictures and info.

GLAD TO BE BACK!!! =)

No comments: