Thursday, February 7, 2013

Back at it...


Yesterday was my first full day with the boys by myself. I am so thankful for Tiffany, Johnna, Carolyn, and Allie who were more than hospitable while I was down. They helped with the boys and did stuff around the house to help me out and I am SO thankful!!! There isn't any way to repay such generosity!

Since I was still on percocet I wasn't able to drive so we stayed in most of the day but it was SO GORGEOUS outside and I couldn't stand keeping them shut in. So, we spent most of the morning/early afternoon at the playground down the street. I didn't have to drive and they got to play. We even went on a little walk.





Carson has hugged my leg several times today and Brandon will randomly ask if I feel better. I think they missed me which is kind of nice. Since I am with them all the time I rarely get to experience what it's like to be missed. I love my boys!!!

Thanks again for the meals and emails/texts of encouragement and prayer!




His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: