Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hermit

A week ago today I was spending the night at St Thomas hospital waiting for surgery the following morning.

Since then things have been very uneventful. I was on nausea meds for a few days which was awful...I would rather have the worst sinus infection than throw up. I am still on percocet which prevents me from driving so I have been at home since early last week. I am not able to lift more than 10 lbs which means picking up dalton is out of the question. He has learned how to scoot and roll which means I am constantly moving him. I am so blessed to have a great sister and amazing friends to help!! My friend, Johnna, stayed with me ALL DAY last Thursday and Friday. She cleaned, did laundry, took care of the boys...EVERYTHING!! I felt terrible watching her straighten up all of our stuff but I really couldn't do anything about it. I am so blessed!!!

Nathan was home this weekend which was great. Because I am stubborn (there, I said it) I felt the need to straighten up and do laundry which put me right back on the couch with my percocet. I am hoping to be somewhat back to normal this week. It's crazy how much pain a little organ can cause and it's even crazier how much pain it can cause having it removed.

Hopefully my next update will be a little more exciting!!!

Oh, and GO RAVENS!! =)


His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: