Sunday, June 16, 2013

Birthday Boy!

We have moved to a new place and things are settling down a bit (thank goodness).

During our move Brandon celebrated his FOURTH birthday. So crazy to think that he is four!! Unfortunately his birthday was moving day =( so the night before his big day we went to dinner at Chuck E Cheese!!! Such a fun a way to celebrate my baby...yes, still my baby!! =)





The rest of the week was spent moving in, organizing, and trying to get back into our routine. It wasn't long before Nathan and I were back to work and we were back into our normal routine.

On Saturday, the 15th, we had Brandon's birthday party and it was awesome! He had so much fun and he was able to play with friends and family that he hasn't seen in a while.


It was a great day. At the end of all of it Brandon looked at me and said, "Thank you for my birthday." He is so precious and I am so thankful for him!!!

He is growing up too fast!



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: