Friday, June 21, 2013

Thankful

Dalton had his surgery today and everything went great!! I am so thankful for emails and texts I received throughout the day letting me know our sweet baby boy was being prayed for...well, our almost one year old big boy! =)

His birthday is Saturday so the Child Life group at Vanderbilt gave him a birthday present. How sweet!


Since he wasn't able to eat or drink anything we had to find a way to entertain him. Fortunately the hospital had this car. We pushed him up and down the hall numerous times as we waited his turn for surgery.


I am thankful for the team of doctors and nurses that took care of Dalton today. Of course I shed a few tears when they took him back for surgery but I was confident that he was in good hands and everything would be ok.

I am also thankful for a sweet Mama who drove here from Jackson to be with me!! Thank you, Mama! I love you!!!



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: