Thursday, June 27, 2013

Weekend in Alabama

Brandon and Carson were in Alabama the week of Dalton's surgery so that weekend Nate, Dalton, and I went down there to visit for the weekend and bring them home.

They had been part of VBS all week and we made it just in time for Family Night where we got to see all they had done that week.


Those VBS songs have great moves =)

 
Brandon was so excited that he got to hold the Christian flag
 
 
 
Carson "showing his Daddy" his VBS certificate
 
 
He loved VBS!
 

Saturday was Dalton's birthday!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS ONE!!
Nate and the older boys went to motorcycle races with Papa (Nate's dad) while a few of us went shopping.
That evening we grilled out and celebrated Dalton's big day.
I made him a cake and he loved it!!! =)


Nathan preached Sunday morning...have I ever mentioned how I love to hear him preach?? I might be a little biased but he does a great job! I have said time and time again that he has a passion for the Word that is evident in his preaching/teaching. I am so thankful for his encouragement as my husband but also as a teacher of the Word.

We came back to Nashville late Sunday afternoon. It was a fun weekend and it was good seeing family from Florida that was in town for the weekend. This is my niece, Samantha...don't she and Carson favor??


We are blessed and thankful to have such a loving and supportive family!!!


His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Their mama loved VBS too!!! So thankful they had the chance to go! I'm also thankful that you have fabulous in-laws!!! AND that you have a husband who is in love with God! Hope to get him here to preach some soon! Love y'all!!