Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day!

After Brandon's party on Saturday the big boys (Brandon and Carson) went to stay with their Grammy and Papa in Alabama. It's VBS week at their church and they wanted Brandon and Carson to be a part of it...I do too but I don't like it when they are gone!! =( However, I am trying to enjoy the time with Dalton since I never get him by himself.

Today was Father's Day and Dalton was the only one here. After church I went to work for a little while and Nate hung out (aka napped) with Dalton. When I got off work we went to one of Nathan's favorite restaurants...Famous Dave's. We go there twice a year - his birthday and Father's Day. hahahahaha. In my opinion it's ok but it's Nate's day so whatever! =)


Dalton didn't have a single complaint about the food...but I don't much food that he complains about. He eats just about anything and everything.

I am so thankful for Nate and the role that he plays in the life of our boys. He is so patient and loving towards them and with them. They adore him and want to be just like him...they walk around and play in his shoes; every day they ask how much longer till Daddy is home; they want to wrestle with him as soon as he walks in the door from work; they look forward to a Bible story every night before bed. They adore him and want to be just like him. I am ok with that. Nate has a love for the Lord that is evident in the way he treats us and loves us. I am so blessed and so thankful!!! We love you, Nate!!! Happy Father's Day!




His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: