Thursday, November 21, 2013

Football Fans

I normally work on Friday nights but I took off this past Friday so Nate and I could take the boys to the Nashville Christian playoff football game. Allie (babysitter, friend, Carson's girlfriend) is a cheerleader and I wanted to show support since we had only been able to go to one game all season.

Our boys love football. Period.


The boys could care less about watching the cheerleaders. They wanted to stand in the endzone and watch the game. One of the NCS players came and tried to give Brandon a high five and he was star struck! =)

Tonight...
Nate told me he needed to put gas in his car before morning so he left to do that. When he came home he had an official pee wee football from Dick's Sporting Goods. His car doesn't have gas in it but he had three excited little boys. Seriously. I have a husband and fourth boy! =)

Like I said, our boys love football...Daddy included.


His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: