Thursday, November 21, 2013

Krogering

I love going to the grocery store alone. I love walking every single aisle and not having six little hands grabbing at things we don't need.

Recently, I have started taking Brandon with me. Kroger has buggies/carts for kids and he loves helping me do my shopping. He loads his buggy up, gives the cashier our Kroger Plus card, and unloads his groceries onto the scanner belt thingy. He then pushes his buggy to the end of the counter so the bagger can load the bagged groceries back into his buggy and he then helps me load the car. It really is a lot of fun and he gets so excited!

Well, today was Carson's turn. He has never been on the Kroger adventure and tonight was his night.
Oh my word. He was so excited.


We had to hunt for a small buggy in the parking lot because there weren't any in the store. We found one and he squealed. Precious.

Normally when all three boys are with me, I am only shopping for a few things. So, every time he would put something in his buggy he would say, "Is that it?" I tried to explain that we had to fill mommy's buggy too but after the fourth time of, "Do we have to go now?" I decided to just answer with, "Not yet," =)

One thing I learned on this grocery trip...

OUR CHILDREN ARE SO DIFFERENT!!!!

Brandon is very meticulous when loading groceries.
Carson just throws them in.
Brandon wants only his stuff in his buggy (cereals, fruit, snacks, drinks, etc)
Carson wants everything in his.
Brandon doesn't want any help unloading his groceries at check out.
Carson was asking for me to help him.
Brandon likes to load his groceries into the car.
Carson asked if he could get in his seat and watch Tom and Jerry on the car DVD player.

It's so crazy how different they are!

I love going to the grocery store alone. But I love their excitement even more!
They are such good helpers and I so thankful for their sweet little hearts!


His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: