Monday, June 23, 2014

Dalton is TWO!


Dalton's birthday was today...I cannot believe he is TWO!  The past two years have flown by! 

He loves to play ball. 

He makes a hissing sound for every word he doesn't know. Even if he does know the word, he might hiss at you! For those of you that know him, you know what I'm talking about. Most people think it's funny...

He thinks Brandon hung the moon.

He is dairy intolerant but was able to eat birthday cake!!! I found a milk free cake and icing! YAY!


He hasn't been to the doctor for his two-year checkup but I am confident that he is big for his age. He is wearing 3T-4 clothes and is built like Brandon. The last time we went to the doctor, there was about a 5 lb difference between him and Carson. 

We are so thankful for this little ball of energy and sweetness. He still lets me cuddle him which makes my heart happy. 


We love you to the moon and back, Dalton Joel!!! 



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: