Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Happy Birthday, Carson!


Happy 4th birthday, Carson!!


We spent our morning at the Y which was fine with him because he was able to tell everyone that it was his birthday! :)
We went to the store where he got to pick out the kind of cake he wanted me to make - "white cake with brown on top." Yes, sir!
We went to dinner at this restaurant of choice - Buffalo Wild Wings!!!
He got cards and presents from his grandparents and great grandparents.
He has been counting down to his 4th birthday because that means he is able to ride in a booster seat. So, we made a special trip to Target to get the perfect seat for him!
We ended the day with cake -- white cake and brown on top.


When I tucked him in tonight I told him that I am sure glad I am his mommy. It's true. He is such a blessing and I am so thankful God chose me to be his mommy!


His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17


No comments: