Thursday, September 18, 2014

35 Weeks and Thankful

Easton and I have made it 35 weeks!

I had an ultrasound and doctor's appointment on Tuesday and left very encouraged.

He is weighing in at 6 lbs 3 oz which means he has only gained 4 oz since two weeks ago. That's awesome considering he had gained 2 lbs between my 31 and 33 week check-ups! =)

My blood pressure is great.
My blood sugars are great.
Easton is even greater.
My doctor is awesome!

We are set to deliver October 14th which is 26 days away!! My doctor is expecting us to make it that long and everything to go smoothly. He said that most "uterine window patients" he sees are either in the hospital on strict bedrest at this point or having two doctor visits a week. He was very encouraging by letting me know how great baby and I are doing. I told him that we have had a lot of people praying! I am so thankful for the prayers and words of encouragement. I have continued working at the Y part time and co-workers have been so understanding!!

He wants to continue to see me every week until delivery because Easton will grow a lot during these last few weeks and he wants to keep an eye on things. He let me know that things could still happen quickly and I need to continue taking it as easy as possible. My response. "Can I take a few weeks off and just call you if I need anything? We can just meet in the delivery room in a few weeks." His response, "Ha! You wish." Yep. I have seen him more than I can imagine ever seeing a doctor and it has been exhausting BUT he has been great and I am thankful for that!



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17


No comments: