Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Six Weeks and Counting

I started going to the doctor every Tuesday starting at my 24-week appointment. I was told I had a "uterine window" and it needed to be monitored closely. At my 26-week appointment I was told that I had gestational diabetes and needed to start insulin as soon as possible. Because of those two things, I have had an ultrasound and doctor's visit every week. I am thankful for the care I have received and even more thankful for God's hand of protection.

I am 33-weeks pregnant today. When we found out about the uterine window we didn't think we would make it this far. I am so thankful that I am sitting here today with a healthy baby boy still in utero. My doctor is so impressed with how things are going that he set a delivery date today. At this point, Easton Thomas Moore will be delivered on October 14...six weeks from today!!

Details...

At 31-weeks he weighed 3.15 lbs. Today (33-weeks) he weighed 5.14 lbs. He gained 2 lbs in two weeks. Given that weight of growth, he is going to be giving his big brother a run for his money. Dalton weighed 11.5 and I don't think Easton will be far from that if I carry him until October 14th!

The uterine window has not thinned out or changed at all...that is amazing and I am so thankful!

I will update as information changes but right now things are going great!!



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: