Monday, November 10, 2014

100 Day Challenge

My friend, Erin, has challenged me to a 100 day challenge...and I accept!

www.elennon8712.wordpress.com

I told Nate about the challenge and he will hold me accountable to it but I will use our blog as a source of accountability too.

So, today counted as DAY ONE!! Woohoo!!!

For the past few weeks I have been walking at the YMCA a couple times a week. I put Easton in his sling or backpack and walk the indoor or outdoor track.



At first I was only able to walk about twenty minutes before getting sore but the last few times I have walked close to an hour. Easton will be six weeks old tomorrow which means I can put him in childcare and begin more intense workouts...like Zumba, my favorite!!!!

The challenge is "intentional exercise" which doesn't mean I have to go to the Y every day. If I don't have time or feel like loading up the boys to go to the Y then I can walk/run around the neighborhood.

So...does anyone want to join me in the challenge??



His,
Meg
Zeph, 3:17



No comments: