Wednesday, November 12, 2014

100 Day Challenge...Day Three

Today was a little different but I did it!!

I go to Bible study at church on Wednesday mornings so I knew getting any exercise this morning would be out of the question. We go to church on Wednesday evenings, too, so my plan was to walk around the neighborhood (yes, in the freezing cold) after church since Nate would be home. I could feed Easton and go on a walk...alone! =)

Well, Nate ended up meeting up with a friend after church which threw my whole plan out the window. So, plan B...


Workout videos with the boys! ...Yes, they have clothes on!

We did a little Zumba, a little ab workout, and some stretching. I must say, they make Zumba VERY interesting!! =)

Day three is in the books...planning to be back at the Y for day four.



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17









No comments: