Tuesday, November 18, 2014

100 Day Challenge...Days Six and Seven

I have stayed with it even though I haven't been documenting it...and even though it hasn't been fun! But...it has been challenging and I think that's the point of the whole thing! =)

Sunday was DAY SIX. It was a nasty rainy day. My plan was to go to Zumba at 2:00. Well, by the time we got home from church and ate lunch I realized I wasn't going to make it to a class. So, I napped. And this happened...


I ended up going on a walk. In the cold. In the rain. In the dark. Not fun. But because I napped instead of going to the Y, I had to make up for it later. Ugh. But, day six was complete.

DAY SEVEN was spent in the most intense class I have been in since having Easton. Not just the most intense class but the most intense workout. It's a class called R.I.P.P.E.D. Seriously, that's how it's spelled. =) If you are interested, you can go to YouTube and type in the class name and see demonstrations from the class. I was sweating and sore...it was fun! =)

I have started to realize the point of the 100 Day Challenge and having "intentional exercise" as part of my day. It's all about creating a discipline. After a week I have already noticed that at the beginning of the day (or the night before) I start to plan what my workout is going to be.



His,
Meg
Zeph. 3:17

No comments: