Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nathan

Nathan's birthday was last Thursday (November 20th). Unlike myself, Nathan is not a big birthday party-er. In fact, I can remember his first birthday in Louisville in 2005. A group of us were hanging out at someone's apartment and Nathan decided to let people know it was his birthday...yeah, just like that! =)

The past couple years I have tried to make it special...well, in 2006 we weren't really dating so I didn't take the initiative but last year I had a little surprise get together at his favorite restaurant, Famous Dave's.

This year I had a surprise party at our apartment. Since it was a surprise, I didn't have time to make a birthday cake. So, instead, I made A MOUND of his favorite cookie (no-bake chocolate oatmeal) and put a couple candles on top! =)



He was surprised and it was a good excuse to have people over and celebrate.


Meg

No comments: